These days games are like a master piece, means great graphics, smooth game-play and much more but to play these game you need to have Graphic Cards installed in your PC, but graphic cards costs huge amount so for some its really not affordable deal, but they really want to try out the new game they simply downloaded so we have a simply solution to this thing well this might not work as graphic cards work but it will simply enable the game-play so that you enjoy the new game.
SwiftShader is the world’s fastest pure software 3D renderer with DirectX® 9.0 class features, including support for advanced graphics features such as Shader Model 2.0, predication, floating point rendering, stenciling, and much more. SwiftShader is built to provide the same APIs that developers are already using for their games and applications. This makes it possible to directly integrate SwiftShader into applications without any changes to source code. SwiftShader can render games as complex as Half Life 2 or NFS Carbon entirely in software. I used this to play my favorite game NFS Carbon. But this works only if you have a huge RAM, it’s basically useless on games that require 128MB or 256MB of graphics.
1. Download SwiftShader Files
2. Now after you download the above package extract it and you will a folder names SwiftShader, open that and than you will some files like .dll and instructions like file containing major information about everything.
3. Now you have to copy all the .dll files to your Games executable directory (where you game is installed)
4. Now you can edit the SwiftShader.ini file in Notepad or WordPad according to your preferences.
5. Instructions are given in the TXT file on how you edit that .ini file.
6. Now the last step is the fun step run the game and enjoy it, if its really heavy game than it will be choppy but it will work.
Here is the video tutorial of above steps. Its very simple and easy to follow the instruction.
Post a Comment