I carefully analysed all my results and applied Pareto (80/20) rule to find out few most effective exercises that gave me best results all the time.
Whenever I short on time in the morning, I would just do these 5 exercises in 15-20 minutes with very high intensity (minimal rest) interval
[Note: Do 3-5 minute warm up by doing your favorite moves to open up the joints before you start]
- Body Weight Air Squat [ max rep, 2 sets]
- Push-up [ max rep, 2 sets]
- Pull-up [ max rep, 2 sets]
- Plank [ max hold time, 2 sets]
- Finish with deep stretching of 7 major body parts for roughly 5 minutes
Bonus tip: watch some YouTube video to see the correct form of these exercise. Do not start with bad form. I will also try to record a video next time and post a link here.